Saturday, December 11, 2010

Linsey Dawn And Sister

The pole test is important

I like to move with public transport .
In Rome, where I live, usually use buses, trams and underground.
Although sometimes hard work, I do not see humanity on the other side of a glass. humanity is closer to me. For better or for worse. Sometimes I even stuck. However, it is a 'truer humanity.
So close to reality, I happen to see the particular scenes, which show or suggest something significant . Food for the eyes and mind.

photos with your mobile phone

So, if I may, I pull out the phone and snap a photo. E ' underpowered my phone. Each photo
weight not exceeding one hundred kilobytes. Robetta compared with professional images from hundreds of megabytes.
But I can grab the flight images of everyday life.
Then, at home, I take the luxury of using Adobe Photoshop to retouch photos. The pole is important

So I can rip oblivion of time images like that shown here, taken at a bus stop in Via Andrea Doria, in the district Triumphal Arch in Rome.
In this picture I've seen two generations are so different and yet both supported the same post, in need of support, at least for a while ', including a bus, maybe crowded, and another.
The old man has had some problems with his legs and must use crutches. But it's not spring. The young man, while resting, spends his time writing an Incoming messages to the phone. He also gives the impression to hold on to the difficulties of life. The trip

I see all this in seconds. I want to. I want it for myself and show it. Why do I feel good.
I take the photo without the knowledge of young and old. If I asked their permission, but would accept even another picture. Poses. The fatigue would disappear from the image.
The old man moves little. Always look on the other side.
The youth is a problem. E 'wake up and look around often. Already looked at me twice.
looking forward to be involved with this upcoming Incoming messages, frame it e. .. click.
Then I move the phone quickly in another direction. A second later you hear a click. The young man turns around, but realizes he's been included.
***

0 comments:

Post a Comment