Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Toy Guns Tat Look Real

AAA. Logo The application seeks lost sister


I miss an application, but do not know what I know

Google Apps, I use and I can also teach some others.
Nevertheless, I could not understand what applications are one or two of the six rapprsentati logos in the image opposite.
Can anyone help me?

icon at 12 is Google Sites?

icon at the top, at 12, might be an old logo Google Sites (the application for creating websites). But is that really so? The current logo of Google Sites is the opposite.

Google Nemo, at 6, that application is?

It is the logo of Google Page Creator , application withdrawn in 2009 and replaced by Google Sites. Not the logo Postini, the spam service from Google. Aaaaaaaaargh!

The mystery is solved, in part

spend a few hours from what I posted above and, almost by chance, he ran into a new version of the logo of Google Apps, I reproduce here next.


First . The logo that appeared to be an old version of Google Sites is, in fact, just Google Sites. According
. The unknown logo, Google Nemo, is disappeared. In its place appeared the logo Google Video.
Curiosity is minor in nature and change. The question becomes an interesting subject of research and technical history, but was it really Google Nemo and why it was deleted?

***

0 comments:

Post a Comment