Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Contemporary Desk 2010

Dressing Up (between propaganda and routine)



This Blog Change to skin the first time and decided to wear two garments.
The first is the usual one that is about as far as possible, the groups that I like.
The second, which will henceforth be labeled as "Propaganda ", will speak within the limits of decency, of MiceCars groups, which sometimes I take some responsibility.
That said, here you will find only comments, reviews (if one may call them such), impressions of groups, concerts and miscellaneous amenities that I liked.

For two reasons:

  • I do not like speaking ill of I do not like things, I find it just a stupid waste of time. In addition, not being a critic or an expert, not even able to consistently and comprehensively the reasons why such a thing or the other I did not like.
  • And then, the MiceCars , as a collective expression, they do not speak, nor ever speak ill of anyone. I just play MiceCars !
rectify this note, let's get back to us.

First, I want to thank everyone who has come Saturday November 10 at Circle of Artists.
E 'was an evening of fun, thanks to the movement on stage especially during Americans, but also during the atria pieces. How many have noticed that about half show a kind of Sun-Ra stationed behind the battery?
With Black Circus Tarantula , to Cat Claws , to Canadians and Carpenters for technical support (amp, tuner, acoustic), thanks to Gianluca that every time he leaves us in tribute to her throat, and thanks to Charles who introduced the concert with ' scream of the night, something that I dreamed for so long!
See you at
MEI , accepted the award, we'll play with MiceCars and see you also live in the Cat Claws, where will pinch the most romantic pieces for the balalaika!






0 comments:

Post a Comment